Illinois Personal Injury Lawyer
After an accident leaves you dealing with a serious personal injury or the death of a loved one, you want to have an experienced and respected attorney on your side who can represent your best interests in a court of law.
With more than 30 years of experience, I, attorney Michael J. Meyer, have successfully represented numerous personal injury, wrongful death, workers’ compensation and medical malpractice clients throughout central and southern Illinois.
Personal Injury And Wrongful Death
In every personal injury case, there is a victim whose rights must be protected. Regardless of whether the injury is a broken bone or brain damage, I am here to help. If you are struggling with the death of a loved one, I encourage you to contact my firm, Michael J. Meyer, Attorney at Law, to discuss the situation and explore your options. In every case, I will pursue the highest compensation allowed under the law.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Car, truck, motorcycle and other motor vehicle accidents often leave victims with catastrophic injuries, such as permanent paralysis, spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries. Regardless of what caused the accident, if you were seriously hurt, I am here to help.
- Product liability: When an injury occurs as the result of a defective product, then you want a lawyer experienced in both product liability and the federal court system. I have successfully represented the interests of numerous clients who were injured by defective products.
- Animal injuries: Animal attacks can happen anywhere and anytime. Regardless of whether the injuries were caused by a dog, horse or other animal, I am here to help.
- Workers’ compensation claims: Injuries received in the workplace or while performing duties in relation to a job are eligible for workers’ compensation. If you have been denied compensation or are unsure whether you qualify, I encourage you to contact me and discuss it.
- Medical malpractice: Any injuries caused by an individual providing health care, including those that occur while in a hospital or a nursing home, are considered a form of medical malpractice. The damage could be the result of neglect, a misdiagnosis or abuse at the hands of a caregiver. If you or a loved one was harmed by a medical professional, I encourage you to contact me to discuss the situation.
Experienced Effingham Car Accident Attorney
From my office in Effingham, Illinois, I represent clients throughout central and southern Illinois. Call 217-347-0791 to arrange a free consultation with me, Michael J. Meyer, an experienced Illinois personal injury attorney. Weekend and evening meetings are available by appointment.